By joining this 6 part workshop you will discover how to:
– Restore and nurture your emotional and physical bond so you never feel lonely, unloved or unsatisfied in your relationship.
– Eliminate common communication barriers and turn blame, shame and guilt into open, honest, and productive conversations.
– Bring out the best in yourself and your spouse by understanding and appreciating the unique qualities you each contribute to the relationship.
– Break the destructive habits that lead to resentment and anger, and build a respectful and unified home.
– Prevent the deterioration of your intimate connection and reignite the passion and desire in your relationship.
Week 1: Ready or Not?
Explore the mindset and the skills that allow you to build a successful marriage. Discover your weak spots and learn how you can strengthen them in order to enhance your relationship.
Week 2: Friendship, Love & Intimacy – The Unique Qualities & Challenges of Marriage
Discover how to create a relationship that nurtures you as you nurture IT.
Week 3: Disagreements, Arguments & Fights: How to Protect Your Marriage
Identify your favorite fatal communication flaws and learn how to avoid them. Learn how to negotiate conflict without conflict.
Week 4: Bringing Out the Best in Yourself and Your Spouse
Learn how to get your needs met and your wishes fulfilled without resorting to negative strategies.
Week 5: The Family Context
Your marriage, your kids, your parents & your siblings….creating your protective bubble.
Week 6: 2 Hour Q&A
Get answers to the biggest questions and gain skills for implementation.
About Sarah Chana Radcliffe: A registered member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario, Sarah Chana Radcliffe has been practicing marriage, parenting and individual counseling for over 40 years. Sarah Chana is a well sought after lecturer on stress management, relationships, anger management and emotional well-being. She is the author of Raise Your Kids without Raising Your Voice, The Fear Fix, Make Yourself at Home and 5 other books on family life and emotional well-being.
“You can see that Sara Chana is at a point of expertise in her field where she just outpours knowledge and information. Her webinars are totally packed with such useful information and so well delivered! Thank you!!!!”
“I think she is an excellent presenter with a treasure trove on valuable information”
“I registered because liked her free introduction class, so I was expecting a good class, but it totally blew me away – it’s FANTASTIC! I started to apply her methods, and they truly do work!”
“I am really grateful that this is being offered. I currently don’t have a mentor in my life and I feel that this is giving me the chance to get some mentoring (and more!) in the most important area of my life!”