Replace your frustration and lack of excitement towards Shabbos with anticipation and connection when you get immediate online access to this 2-part downloadable series on the deeper meaning of Shabbos.
Your classes include practical and applicable tools giving you the opportunity to discover how to:
• Change the way you prepare for Shabbos both physically and spiritually
• Understand the unique opportunity Shabbos presents you with
• Hear from others how she has made Shabbos more meaningful on a practical level.
• Feel spiritually connected to Shabbos
• Have Shabbos “in your heart” all week long
• Experience real “menucha” on Shabbos
About Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller: Internationally acclaimed speaker and educator, Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller has been a full-time lecturer at Neve Yerushalayim College in Jerusalem since 1980, impacting the lives of thousands of women worldwide. She is also the author of six popular books, including Here You Are, Battle Plans, and This Way Up.
“What a blessing!! The class was extremely insightful and beautiful. It feels right to listen to someone who thinks like I do and also brings beautiful light to the table. I loved it! It encourages my best!”
“There are no words to express our appreciation for the truth, depth and clarity that you give us. B”H you have so much vision of people and their situations.”
“The Rebbetzin’s classes are wonderful and I so appreciate being able to learn from her all the way from Chicago! Please express my gratitude for the high level learning she shares, yet very practical words of wisdom to live by consciously each day.”