Your 9-part series include practical and life-changing parenting techniques that can be easily applied to your day to day life.
Gain the parenting tools that will enable you to:
– Make the moral decisions that will lead by positive example, instilling within your child a kind and emphatic nature when it comes to making interpersonal decisions.
– Establish a solid foundation of respect and loyalty thereby guaranteeing an unbreakable relationship between you and your child.
– Instill the personal confidence within your child that will enable him/her to fully actualize his/her potential later on in life.
– Handle your feelings of frustration, fear, disappointment, rage, resentment and upset respectfully, allowing the entire family to enjoy an oasis in an otherwise stressful world.
– Provide a powerful model for your children to emulate resulting in a high level of emotional intelligence leading to their success in every endeavor.
About Sarah Chana Radcliffe: A registered member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario, Sarah Chana Radcliffe has been practicing marriage, parenting and individual counselling for over 40 years. Sarah Chana is a well sought after lecturer on stress management, relationships, anger management and emotional well-being. She is the author of Raise your Kids without Raising your Voice, The Fear Fix, Make Yourself at Home and 5 other books on family life and emotional well-being.
“You can see that Sara Chana is at a point of expertise in her field where she just outpours knowledge and information. Her webinars are totally packed with such useful information and so well delivered! Thank you!!!!” -Chana Y. “I think she is an excellent presenter with a treasure trove on valuable information” -Lily O.
“I registered because liked her free introduction class, so I was expecting a good class, but it totally blew me away – its FANTASTIC! I started to apply her methods, and they truly do work!” -Lisa M.
“This is a wonderful course. A must for anyone wanting to tackle stress.” – Cynthia C