Save yourself from mental, emotional, and physical burnout when you get immediate online access to this 5-part downloadable series on learning to successfully cope with stress, and approach life’s challenges with patience and positivity.
Your classes include inspirational and motivational techniques that can be easily applied to your day to day life enabling you to:
– Build up an immunity to outside pressure and allow your inner light and energy to emerge.
– Escape the burden of stress and the frantic rat-race of life, and start living a productive, meaningful and love filled life.
– Turn off internal negativity, calm your nervous system and finally become “stress-proof”.
– Avoid mental, emotional and physical burnout by eliminating unnecessary tasks, creating a balanced and joyous life.
– Stop robbing yourself of joy and spontaneity and turn stress into strength.
– Let go of daily irritations, frustrations and pain and embrace serenity, peace and calm.
About Sarah Chana Radcliffe: A registered member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario, Sarah Chana Radcliffe has been practicing marriage, parenting and individual counselling for over 40 years. Sarah Chana is a well sought after lecturer on stress management, relationships, anger management and emotional well-being. She is the author of Raise your Kids without Raising your Voice, The Fear Fix, Make Yourself at Home and 5 other books on family life and emotional well-being.
“It is an EXCELLENT course, and her presentation style is wonderfully forthright, down-to-earth, and her suggestions are truly practical.” – Sharna R.
“I like the way Sarah Chana presents her very clear and effective methods on how to deal with the stress in our lives. She makes them sound very doable and her explanations are uncomplicated and straightforward. She is a treasure” – Susan L.
“First of all it is a pleasure to listen to her as she has a very soothing voice. This course has a wealth of information on stress relief with a wide variety of techniques. I am very grateful to have taken this course” Loretta F.