Discover a marriage series unlike any other:
- Explore your state of being before coming into your lifetime and how your soul chose the struggles that you are undergoing in this world as a way to better yourself
- Reflect upon the challenges that you face in your marriage and how these challenges may align with the spiritual challenges that you are looking to conquer
- Consider past lives (gilgulim) and how these experiences can be shaping the relationship and conflicts that you and your husband most often find yourselves in
- Shift your perspective as you begin looking at your marriages from a view that encompasses much more than the here and now
- Reclaim the power in your marriage as you discover how to shed victim mode
All the basic components of your life — your parents, body type, intelligence, health, parnassa, and husband — were all predetermined before your soul came down into this physical world.
What is the “green light syndrome” and begin to experience G-d’s love through easier times as well as the challenging times. You will also gain an in-depth examination into one of the most difficult questions that arises from this series on Soul Site.
The story of Kesher Wife, “Devorah”, and how her journey into past life regression helped her understand the complicated ways in which her and her husband’s souls intertwined. This class will help you consider the many factors that affect the relationship between you and your spouse, some of which may go way beyond your experiences in this life.
This class will help you complete your elevated perspective on your marriage. You don’t have to know what went on in your past lives but knowing that they play a complicated role in your current challenges will help you understand what you are experiencing in this lifetime.
In these bonus Q&A classes you will discover the answers to some of the most difficult questions that we face today as married Jewish women.
About Sara Yoheved Rigler: Sara Yoheved Rigler is a popular international lecturer, author and marriage mentor. She has given lectures and workshops in Israel, England, Switzerland, South Africa, Mexico, Chile, Canada, and over thirty American cities. Through her highly-acclaimed marriage workshop, Sara Yoheved has helped over 2,000 women around the world improve their marriages and has transformed the lives of many of them.
“I feel so much happier, lighter and more at peace! Thank you! This course was worth every penny!!!”
“Everything changed for me. My life is completely different. In so many aspects. Baruch Hashem!!”
“My marriage is just calmer. no more drama. no withholdings. I don’t care about the stuff I used to care about. It’s like Hashem took away from me my negative eye towards my husband. I don’t know how it happened. Baruch Hashem.”
“This is the best teaching I’ve experienced. I wish all married women would take it. It can improve and save marriages.”