Raising Positive Kids is an exclusive program designed to de-label your child and improve his/her behavior, learning, and relationships. Be strengthened to teach your child how to become strong and secure through effective communication and self-discipline by highlighting their gifts rather than focusing on their deficiencies.
In this 4-part video series, you will discover how to:
– Stop trying to change your child and start appreciating his differences by connecting, teaching, and communicating on his/her level
– Build a powerful framework of trust between you and your child giving your child the assurance that he can turn to you in any situation, rather than turn to outside influences
– Establish a solid foundation of respect and loyalty leading to an unbreakable relationship between you and your child
– Take the disciplinary measures that ensure future growth and achievement within your child, both in Torah and professionally
– Make the moral decisions that will lead by positive example, instilling within your child a kind and empathetic nature when it comes to making interpersonal decisions
– Instill the personal confidence within your child that will enable him/her to fully actualize her/her potential later on in life
About Rabbi Jonathan Rietti: Rabbi Jonathan Rietti – a descendant of the Sephardic leader the Ben Ish Chai and son of the famous British actor Robert Rietti, is internationally known as one of the top parenting experts in the world. Having received a master’s in education, he practiced for eighteen years as an educational consultant to parents of gifted children and those with ADD. With Montessori training, he has developed a curriculum which dovetails a Torah education with Montessori methodology.
Class 1: The Art of the Deal: Parents and Teachers are All Salesmen!
Class 2: How to Build Rapport with our Children and Students
Class 3: Purely Practical: How to Respond to Manipulation and Chutzpah
Class 4: Nurturing Independence in our Children
“Rabbi Rietti’s charisma, love of Judaism, lively mind and superb sense of humour shine through in every aspect of his teachings!”-Leon, London, England
“Rabbi Rietti’s approach to parenting and teaching is a “must see” for everyone, especially those dealing with children on a daily basis. His methods allow kids to grow and develop into independent learners… each at their own pace. He’s amazing.”-Malka, West Hempstead, NY
“Rabbi Rietti changed my whole approach and belief in teaching. If only all children could benefit from his way of Torah”-Sandy, Raleigh, NC
“He influenced me as a teacher, but even more as a mother. Rabbi Rietti is so special.”-Ilana, Elizabeth, NJ
“We were privileged to bring Rabbi Rietti out to Seattle to work with our school. He’s wonderful! Hearing the words “we use Rabbi Rietti’s system,” was a major selling point!”-Yael, Seattle, WA