Replace your complaints with gratitude when you get immediate online access to this 4-part downloadable series of classes, learning why gratitude is so important in all areas of your life.
Your classes include practical and applicable tools giving you the opportunity to discover how to:
– Become so attuned to the gifts in your life that you even begin to recognize the gifts in hardship
– Become aware of the many tiny things we take for granted that are actually incredible kindnesses from G-d
– Feel the joy that is life and find yourself smiling as you go about your day recognizing the abundant blessing that surrounds you
– Start responding differently to tribulations as complaining begins to slowly leave your vocabulary and is replaced by recognition of the good in every situation
– Use gratitude as a tool to create a happier version of yourself, one that others will naturally gravitate towards
About Sara Yoheved Rigler: Sara Yoheved Rigler is a popular international lecturer, author and marriage mentor. She has given lectures and workshops in Israel, England, Switzerland, South Africa, Mexico, Chile, Canada, and over thirty American cities. Through her highly-acclaimed marriage workshop, Sara Yoheved has helped over 2,000 women around the world improve their marriages and has transformed the lives of many of them.
“I am so appreciative of Sara Yoheved Rigler’s workshop. She is presenting concepts that exist out there in the “working on your marriage” secular world, and in the “Torah’s view of marriage” Torah world, but she puts it all together in a unique and very practical, applicable, one-step-at-a-time way.”
I am just amazed at how powerful Sara Yocheved Rigler’s classes really are. I feel like I ate from the eitz hadaas and see things so much differently. I am grateful that i have this opportunity to hear these so very important words.”
“The work shop has made a tremendous change in my life. I am married along time I wish we had this input earlier.”