Learn the tools to stop anxious thoughts, and stop worrying about the things you can’t control when you get immediate online access to this 4-part downloadable series of classes on eliminating anxiety and arriving at a place of well-being.
Your classes include inspirational and motivational techniques that can be easily applied to your day to day life enabling you to:
– Stop worrying about the things you can?t control and finally have the energy to enjoy life.
– Empower yourself to transform your personal challenges into positive opportunities and stop being afraid of failure and rejection.
– End the consuming feelings of unease and self-doubt and be comfortable in vulnerable situations.
– Face your daily insecurities, fears and worries with strength and confidence.
– Avoid the destructive impact that anxiety has on your relationships and build healthy, long-lasting connections.
About Dr. Miriam Adahan: Dr. Miriam Adahan’s groundbreaking approach to human emotions has revolutionized the way that the Jewish world approaches psychology. With over 15 books published in numerous languages all over the world, there is barely a home that hasn’t been touched by Dr. Adahan’s methodology. With over 40 years experience in counseling, lecturing, writing and training counselors, Dr. Adahan’s well-spring of knowledge and vast experience of the human condition cannot be duplicated. Thousands all over the world have Dr. Adahan to thank for the success of their relationships and the emotional well-being of their families. Quietly residing in the outskirts of Jerusalem, Dr. Adahan truly is the reigning expert when it comes to modern Jewish psychology.
“I am very impressed with Miriam’s knowledge on the topic and her honestly. I feel that I have gained tremendously from signing up for the course.” Sarit A.
“This has been a revelation. It has taken a long time to find this out. Especially I like the approach of understanding from Hashem’s point of view.” – Gordon G.
“Your depth and insight has been amazing and haven’t heard this approach before. In many ways it has also hit some raw nerves which I hadn’t realized were lurking beneath the surface. Perhaps I am suddenly becoming oversensitive. Your compassion and personal sharing is inspirational.” – Katerina G.
“I got to the place in myself I couldn’t get before, my pain, my feelings.” -Emilia A.
“Amazing interesting information that has helped me and really makes me think.” – Maggie B.