Jump start your journey to reaching your potential with immediate online access to this 4-part downloadable series full of inspiration, motivation and applicable tools to achieve your goals.
Your classes include spiritual insights and strategies enabling you to:
– Channel your inner energy to overcome seemingly impossible obstacles.
– Unearth all of your unexpressed talents and capabilities and learn how to continuously develop them so you never feel incapable or stuck again.
– Recognize every time you are victorious over your impulsivity and cravings and stop letting your failures define you.
– Develop a deeper connection to G-d by living authentically and feeling a greater sense of gratitude, love and forgiveness.
– Jump start your efforts to success by setting a realistic plan in order to attain your goals and infinite potential.
About Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller: Internationally acclaimed speaker and educator, Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller has been a full-time lecturer at Neve Yerushalayim College in Jerusalem since 1980, impacting the lives of thousands of women worldwide. She is also the author of six popular books, including Here You Are, Battle Plans, and This Way Up.
“I am so grateful to Hashem for this class, I look forward to it every week. I love that what we are taught also connects us as klal Yisroel each learning at different levels, connecting, struggling and learning and growing. The connecting is to our people, our land and practical applications to bring us closer to Hashem, be’ezrat Hashem.”
“I just wanted to let Rebbetzin Heller know how much she helped me make some great choices last week..I just kept hearing Rebbetzin Heller saying “think of all the kindness that you have the opportunity to do! You go above and beyond and HkbH will treat us the same way” I was literally feeling lucky to be in the position to help someone. It was like having a personal cheer leader beside me the whole day.”
“These webinars have literally been so impactful and touching – I’ve already felt myself push forward in addressing difficult middos in myself, my parents, and begin a road to acceptance, love, and iyH a healthy relationship with them ad meah vesrim.”