Learn how to be properly equipped to handle daily irritations, rejections and pain through complete self-control, giving you the power to create a healthy mind, body and soul for yourself and your relationships when you get immediate online access to this 4-part downloadable series of classes on approaching life’s challenges with patience, confidence, and self-control.
Your classes include inspirational and motivational techniques that can be easily applied to your day to day life enabling you to:
– Let go of daily irritations, frustrations and pain and embrace your own spiritual reality.
– Effectively communicate your thoughts, feelings and needs and find win-win solutions.
– Replace destructive responses with constructive behavior allowing you to save your reputation, relationships and health.
– Channel anger in ways that are healthy and productive and learn how to help loved ones deal with their anger rather than getting sucked into that despairing space.
– Stay in control, hold on to your self-worth and inner tranquility and ignore anger?s illusion of power.
– Overcome your anger, aggression, hate and other negative emotions and take back control of your life.
About Dr. Miriam Adahan: Dr. Miriam Adahan’s groundbreaking approach to human emotions has revolutionized the way that the Jewish world approaches psychology. With over 15 books published in numerous languages all over the world, there is barely a home that hasn’t been touched by Dr. Adahan’s methodology. With over 40 years experience in counseling, lecturing, writing and training counselors, Dr. Adahan’s well-spring of knowledge and vast experience of the human condition cannot be duplicated. Thousands all over the world have Dr. Adahan to thank for the success of their relationships and the emotional well-being of their families. Quietly residing in the outskirts of Jerusalem, Dr. Adahan truly is the reigning expert when it comes to modern Jewish psychology.
“Just the mere light in Miriam’s voice uplifts me! I love her wisdom and how she weaves in sources from Torah, Judaism, self-enlightenment as well as outside spiritual and psychological references.” – Raquela S.
“Thank you so much for the workshops, Miriam. I feel that I go into a new positive world every time I listen. I never thought before, that I will be able to free myself from my emotional issues, but now I have hope.” – Danny C.
“Thank you, Miriam for everything wonderful you do! I can’t stop singing your praises and I tell people/friends about my gratitude to you for your wisdom. Your classes are a gift from Hashem because it enlightens me about myself and it helps me so much in my desire for self knowledge.” – Leslie M.