Don’t let discouragement and negative thoughts hinder your spiritual growth this Elul. Jump start your new year by elevating yourself.
In this 6-part downloadable series with Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller, you will gain:
– The step-by-step method of the Rambam to systematically elevate yourself to a better version of you than you were last year.
– The ability to recognize every time you are victorious over your impulses and cravings and stop letting your failures define you.
– A deeper connection to G-d by living authentically and feeling a greater sense of gratitude, love and forgiveness.
– The guidelines for setting a realistic plan in order to attain your goals and tap into your potential.
– A deeply ingrained understanding of what is required of you and what you are capable of as you stand in prayer throughout Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
Why is repentance called tshuvah when the word literally means return? Can you return to where you never were?
Do you really have free choice? What about all of the things that turned you into the person that you are today?
What are the real consequences of making choices in this world and in the next one?
What is the reason that confession is so important on Yom Kippur. Doesn’t Hashem know what your life looks like without your telling Him?
What does making a new beginning mean, when you have tried to make a new beginning last year and the year before?
How do I measure my growth? What can I do to keep growing and not be brought down by my failures?
About Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller: Internationally acclaimed speaker and educator, Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller has been a full-time lecturer at Neve Yerushalayim College in Jerusalem since 1980, impacting the lives of thousands of women worldwide. She is also the author of six popular books, including Here You Are, Battle Plans, and This Way Up.
“Rebbetzin Heller’s webinars are wonderful and I so appreciate being able to learn from her all the way from Chicago! Please express my gratitude for the high level learning she shares, yet very practical words of wisdom to live by consciously each day.”
“I can’t tell you how much I am loving Rebbetzin Heller’s online workshops. I’m inspired. I can tell I’m on the right road! What a blessing!! The webinars are extremely insightful and beautiful. It feels right to listen to someone who thinks like I do and also brings beautiful light to the table. I love it! It encourages my best!”
“Rebbetzin Heller’s teachings are so beautiful, deep, clear, practical, invigorating, inspirational.”
“I am so grateful to Hashem for this class, I look forward to it every week. I love that what we are taught also connects us as klal Yisroel each learning at different levels, connecting, struggling and learning and growing.”
Linda, New Haven