Regain control, embrace positive change, and build confidence when you get immediate online access to this 4-part downloadable series of classes on strengthening your mind, body, and soul.
Your classes include inspirational and motivational techniques that can be easily applied to your day to day life enabling you to:
– Accept and love yourself for who you are and finally stop being angry at yourself and others.
– End your feelings of loneliness by embracing support from family and friends.
– Eliminate thoughts of guilt and failure and recognize your own self-worth.
– Face your daily insecurities, fears and worries with strength and confidence.
– Leave your feelings of hopelessness and despair in the past and focus on a bright, successful future.
– Develop the skills to end your feelings of inadequacy and inferiority and thereby feel secure and joyful in who you are.
– Boost your mood and energy level by implementing a healthy sleeping and eating routine.
About Dr. Miriam Adahan: Dr. Miriam Adahan’s groundbreaking approach to human emotions has revolutionized the way that the Jewish world approaches psychology. With over 15 books published in numerous languages all over the world, there is barely a home that hasn’t been touched by Dr. Adahan’s methodology. With over 40 years experience in counseling, lecturing, writing and training counselors, Dr. Adahan’s well-spring of knowledge and vast experience of the human condition cannot be duplicated. Thousands all over the world have Dr. Adahan to thank for the success of their relationships and the emotional well-being of their families. Quietly residing in the outskirts of Jerusalem, Dr. Adahan truly is the reigning expert when it comes to modern Jewish psychology.
“Hi and thank you so much for the workshops with Miriam, I feel that I go into a new positive world, I never thought before that I will be able to free my self from my emotional issues.” -Joel K.
“Miriam is an amazing woman and she has put together amazing techniques! I am touched by her deep caring for others. I find her presentations not only professional but also very human.” – Sarah T. ”
“Thank you for amazing, loving helpful tools, today I could get up today and walk with more hope, after our loss. You are a Blessing and I am so thankful.” -Catherine W.