By investing in yourself and your family now, you will discover how to:
- Curb your child’s stress-inducing behaviors like hyperactivity and impulsivity while remaining calm, flexible, and in control.
- Identify your child’s gifts and challenges and focus on building skills and managing specific areas of difficulty while cultivating balance and harmony at home and at school.
- Adopt the “less-stress” approach to parenting and finally put an end to the exhausting, frustrating and draining methods that just don’t work.
- Reduce chaos and improve cooperation by teaching your child patience, and solution-seeking skills that reinforce their independence and confidence.
- Bring out the best in you and your child by overcoming personal limitations and developing increasing levels of competence, wisdom, and emotional power.
Session 1: Emotional Regulation
Discover how to best manage anger, meltdowns and aggression
Session 2: Medical, Psychological and Alternative Treatments for ADHD
Learn how to most effectively treat ADHD to ensure your desired outcome.
Session 3: Self-Help Management
Create a successful structure for you and your child to best handle ADHD at school, in the home, and at the workplace.
Session 4: Children, Teens and Adults with ADHD
Go from symptoms to solutions by finding the best interventions for all family members struggling with ADHD.
Session 5: Married and ADHD, Married T0 ADHD
Uncover how ADHD affects your marriage, how to deal with your own ADHD challenges, and the most effective ways to work alongside a spouse with ADHD.
Session 6: Parenting Your ADHD Child
Get a toolbox of skills and strategies for striving and thriving throughout this journey.
Session 7: Q&A
Gain solutions to your personal questions through a Q&A and implementation session.
About Sarah Chana Radcliffe: A registered member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario, Sarah Chana Radcliffe has been practicing marriage, parenting and individual counseling for over 40 years. Sarah Chana is a well sought after lecturer on stress management, relationships, anger management and emotional well-being. She is the author of Raise Your Kids without Raising Your Voice, The Fear Fix, Make Yourself at Home and 5 other books on family life and emotional well-being.
“You can see that Sara Chana is at a point of expertise in her field where she just outpours knowledge and information. Her webinars are totally packed with such useful information and so well delivered! Thank you!!!!”
“I think she is an excellent presenter with a treasure trove on valuable information”
“I registered because liked her free introduction class, so I was expecting a good class, but it totally blew me away – it’s FANTASTIC! I started to apply her methods, and they truly do work!”
“I am really grateful that this is being offered. I currently don’t have a mentor in my life and I feel that this is giving me the chance to get some mentoring (and more!) in the most important area of my life!”